Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Homes for Heroes in Delaware

Hal Blades, Realtor, Keller Williams Realty Central Delaware, Dover- "I feel that I know a little bit about Heroes because in many ways I have always been surrounded by them. Before I was old enough to become a volunteer fireman I knew that I wanted to follow in my father's footsteps who was an active volunteer for over 60 years. I joined the Fire/EMS Service and worked along side him at the age of 16 and for most of the next 30 years. After college I worked in the hospital setting closely with another set of heroes before joining the Delaware State Police where I completed a 25 year career. During that time I also served on a local School Board with yet another type of hero. Different uniforms, but, the same ideals. I have always been willing to give to others and look forward to the Home For Heroes program to give back to those who deserve it the most."


Tom Schoenbeck, REALTOR, Keller Williams Realty at the Beach, Lewes Delaware- "As a retired Air Force senior enlisted member, I could not pass up this extraordinary opportunity to give back to those who continue to exemplify selfless service to our communities and our nation. Their selfless courage and often times, heroic acts, are truly deserving of what Home for Heroes is all about."  Please visit our site at: http://www.delawareheroes.com/

No comments: